These motivational quotes will inspire you to live a healthier life.
Motivational quotes can transform our lives for the better. There’s no doubt that words are powerful, so reading or listening to motivational quotes can help inspire us to greater success.
When we get caught up in the pressures of a busy life, it can be easy to focus on what’s going wrong instead of what’s going right.
We’ve gathered 52 of the best motivational quotes to show you what you are capable of.
We want to help you stay on your game and motivate you to keep pushing towards success in all areas of your life.
Covering health, success, friendship and determination, these motivational quotes will uplift and inspire you.
52 Motivation Quotes
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.” –Confucius
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.” -Maxime Lagacé
- “It is good health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill
- “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
- “Happiness is the highest form of health.” – Dalai Lama
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at.” – Jason Lemkin
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible!”” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
- “Eat to live, not live to eat.” – Socrates
- “It’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.” – Philip Green
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
- “Teachers open the doors, but you must enter by yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” – Winston Churchill
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” – Albert Einstein
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” – Bill Clinton
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.” – Salvador Dali
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
- “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” – Oscar Wilde
- The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil
- “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.” Benjamin Disraeli
- “80% of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
When to use these motivation quotes
We’ve given you 52 motivational quotes so that you can use one per week.
This way you can really focus on the words and how you can apply them to your life that week.
Read your first quote on a Monday morning and think of how you can apply it to your life. Refer to it often during the week to make sure you are upholding the principle of the quote.
Every Sunday evening, reflect on how you were able to use the quote throughout the week.
The next Monday morning, start fresh with a new quote.
It’s not necessary to use each quote in order! Scan the list and see which one speaks to you and select that one as your motivational quote for the week.
At the end of the day, action accounts for most of our success in life. If we are trying to live healthier lives, the first way to do so is by adding healthy habits.
We can also eliminate any influences that aren’t serving our health goals to experience success even quicker.
Mindset plays a huge role when it comes to achieving our goals.
This means that there is more to being healthy than just fitting into our jeans and being disease-free.
We believe that true health comes from our bodies and our minds, so we need to take care of both.
Use these motivational quotes to inspire you to live your healthiest and happiest life.
You might also enjoy:
- Natural ways to improve your thyroid function
- Walking for health
- Why you should add healthy fats to your diet every day.